Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Creativity

My husband and son decided to take the girls out fishing on the boat  today and I was feeling a little creative , but not really wanting to work on any layouts, so I just pulled out a few stamps, papers, and embellishments no rhyme or reason to the design, just began covering and layering with papers and came up with this fun file folder project.  One of pictures (the one with my daughter, Tina and the girls) is one she created in her digital program and I just printed it out and used it on my project.  You may, from time to time, see the same pictures on my blog and hers. I can't, however, take all the credit.  I have to give credit where credit is due.Tina I love your latest design you showed us on your blog post.  It is the cutest book.  I love all the Ali Edward's fonts we should all be so lucky to have that beautiful handwriting.

DSCF0012

Once I covered the folder, I made a pocket on the front and placed a name tag that I had created at one of my crops in the pocket.  Need I say, I love tags,  that have been stamped and collaged with verses or phrases stamped on them.  There is also a hidden pocket on the side, you can barely see it on the left with a tag pulled out slightly.

No comments: