Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Cookware

I finally broke down and bought some new cookware.  I had been looking around for a good deal for sometime now.  I gave up looking for a while, but when I got up to cook breakfast Saturday, I took a good look at my old set and everything was sticking when I would try and cook  anything I became so  aggravated  that I decided it was time, "deal or no deal".  My husband came home Friday night and said that they were having a lot of sales at our local Mall, a good many of the stores are closing, due to the economy so I thought well maybe now is the time to cash in on some of the great sales, and low and behold JC Penney's was having a great sale on all their kitchen ware and miscellaneous small appliance so we purchased this set.  I love it, just  had to try it out when I got home.  Lately, I have been re-organizing, closets, scrapbook area and now with the new set of cookware I was forced to clean out kitchen cabinets.   The good news is that now I have more time for "scrapbook projects, with a few  of well needed household chores completed.

DSCF0025

No comments: