Friday, January 9, 2009

More Re-Organizing

With the New Year underway, what a better time to keep organized.  I added a few more stacking cubes to my scrapbook room.  I love the new look, however, space is a real problem for me so I had to keep it simple.  Also, if you click on the link to my daughter: Tina's blog  you will see what a beautiful job she did reorganizing her scrapbook space. She and I had  lots of fun re-doing our scrapbooking areas together, by phone and video web cam so it was good to see the progress we both made in our ventures to tidy up our workspaces so we can begin the New Year with lots of fun filled projects.

DSCF0196 DSCF0197 DSCF0007

DSCF0012 DSCF0015 DSCF0038

       DSCF0032 DSCF0045DSCF0044

 

                                      DSCF0042DSCF0027

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Marty, I just finished checking out your blog and Tina's! Awesome pictures...naturally. I am so glad you were able to spend the holidays with Tina and family. I cannot wait until we are together again. I am doing two hour jobs with my new position at VNA. It is very rewarding and I have made two new friends. Your re-organization is contagious...I want to go work on mine. Your space looks wonderful.