Thursday, April 26, 2012

“My” Printery 2 Almanac Series Prima Dress Form Mini Album

I have been having so much fun creating this mini album.  I had been collecting the Prima Almanac series from the latest 2012 release from Prima for a while.  I had also seen on line at myteddyboo.com the dress form chipboard album that I have been drooling over.  My friend, Paula who is the owner of a scrapbook store in my area ordered this for me and I couldn’t wait to get started putting together this fun project. I finally finished it this week and I wanted to share it with you.  If you would like to order the blank chipboard album, you can contact Paula at ascrapbookstore@gmail.com and I am sure she will be happy to order the  album for you.  I am an avid lover of anything to do with dress forms, chipboard, stamps, trinkets, paper, etc. The photos below are not exactly as the completed album is today, I have added more trinkets and charms and some  jewelry embellishments that I have acquired at various yard sale and estate sales and I have stamped some random images throughout the book to add a personal touch to some of the pages.

 

O- Front cover of Bound Album