Thursday, November 21, 2013

Friends and Sharing

My friend Paula, shared laces and pearls with me.  I was overwhelmed at the amount of pearls and lace she shared with me.  We had so much fun dividing and untangling a huge amount of lace and pearls. I wished I had taken more photos.  My granddaughter managed to snap this  photo.  I appreciate my friend so much not just for what she shares materialistic, but the support for so many things in my life, she is caring, unselfish, go the extra mile for you friend and so much, much,  more.  I  have so much fun when we get the opportunity  to get together to create, or just hang out.

photo3

I am holding pearls and saying mine all mine!!!!!!!

photo

 

I wish I had taken photos of the huge amount of lace before I put it all away.

photo-001 

Photo of some laces flowers I have made