Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Latest Mini Album Created Oct 2012 Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Mini Album

Ever since the release of the Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Collection, I have wanted to get my hands on this line. After obtaining these products, my mind was in a constant designing mode to create this mini.  My friend Paula (who just so happens to own a scrapbook store) was also on board with me to create this project. She  held her second year anniversary crop last weekend so this afforded us the time to begin to work on the project together. There were only a couple pages that were not completed at the close of the crop. Being the compulsive person that I am, I couldn’t rest until the project was complete.  I worked on the album for the last  couple days and I can now say it is finished and ready for photos.  Perhaps, I can get some sleep now.  I have awakened in the middle of the night with ideas in my head about adding embellishments to the already what should have been completed pages, but I just kept adding more and more.   There are so many wonderful chipboard embellishments and stickers that come with the collection, not to mention the stamps that gives you unlimited possibilities to create multiple projects. I really love all of Graphic 45’s products it lends to a more nostalgic and vintage feel to my projects.  With so many distressing techniques, it is an absolute must to add this line to my  already overwhelming stash.