Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Again

I just got my new HP  laptop computer with windows 8 a couple days ago.  I am now happy again I can do my blogging without the constant start and restarting of  my old computer.  It had major issues it is a desktop dell computer, I will still try and have it repaired soon because I have so much stuff on that machine that I have to retrieve and set up in my new laptop, but that will take many laborious, painstaking hours to get all my programs loaded in my new system.  Windows 8 is still new to me and I am learning new things each day that I have time to work with it.  I love my new laptop so far.   I guess we are never too old to learn new things.  Windows 8 seems to be the way of the future for technologies, with all the tablets, i-pads, etc, that everyone will have to take the plunge eventually to upgrade to windows 8 applications.  Well, enough on that subject, hopefully I will have more time for blogging now not to mention much easier.