Sunday, January 22, 2012

My “Prima” Printery Mini Album

Well I am at it again, I wonder just how long I will have the creative bug.

Still no pictures in the last two albums I created. The adding picture part

is more difficult for me.  I have to wait for photos from my daughter to

to edit and upload before I can add photos.  Ideally one would have the

photos then make the album accordingly, however, if I waited for the

pictures I would loose the incentive to follow through with an idea.  I

just create, create, create and hope someday the pictures will be added.

I am having so much fun doing these mini albums.  I want to use up some

of my stash before the new 2012 CHA products come, then I can justify

purchasing new stashes.  I am a hoarder of scrapbooking products.  Maybe

that will be a new series they can add to TV shows….  I guess no one has

come up with that idea yet.  It would be a good series to watch, since I

think most of us scrap bookers would fall into that category.