Saturday, November 1, 2008

Feeling Creative

This week one of my friends wanted to learn how to make an acrylic album for a special gift.  I thought  since I would be giving her instructions I would start one for myself.  I am so far behind with last year's scrapbooking that I decided to do last years Christmas pictures in this acrylic album.  At the time I took these photos, I hadn't printed out my 2007 Christmas pictures so the pages are blank.  But just to let you know I now have the photos in the album and I am so happy that I actually have my album completed.    This is not a class project, just a personal one.  I am in the process of gathering supplies for an up-coming Christmas Album Class (not acrylic). Emails went out last week for sign ups.  I will be posting more about the class mid November.

 

A-Front Cover finished book with ribbons F- Back Cover 

B-Inside Front Cover - Page 1  C-Page 2 - Page 3D-Page 4 - Page 5E-Page 6  - Inside Back Cover

M-Page 2- Tag View K-Page 1 Tag Insert View

1 comment:

Penny said...

Yet another fantastic album...thanks for sharing your gift with others...especially me~!