Wednesday, August 27, 2008

September's Class Album Sneak Peak Pages

I have been busy this week completing the sample for the September 13, 2008

class project.  Below you will see a sneak peak, as always these pictures

don't do it justice.  I must say I had a lot of fun doing this album.  As always,

I look forward to class date to share it with you.   I still have (2) spots available

for sign up if you are interested please contact me via email.  This album features

fabric covers, with a mix of vintage and more eclectic patterned papers, with

a feel of old 40's era quilt prints.  I am a lover of anything to do with sewing

memorabilia, ephemera, stamps,& papers so I tried to incorporate this feeling throughout the

book, without the album  being all about sewing.  Memories, family, words that describe

everyday life etc.

 front of album 2  DSCF0047

page 4 &5   page 2 &3

tag pull out page 7  tag for inside front cover 2nd viewtag pullout page 8

No comments: