Sunday, August 3, 2008

Acrylic Beach Album

I was so anxious to make this album.  This is really the first attempt of creating my

first Acrylic Album.  It was so much fun.  I hope to add this type of album to a future

class project.  Since August was a busy month for most of my faithful followers, I

went ahead with my personal plan to create this special album due to the overwhelming

amount of beach photos that were taken during my daughter and her family's recent

visit here in Florida.  I am so behind in doing my personal scrapbooking, that I am kind

of glad I had this free time to create this acrylic album. 

I used Making Memories "Passport" series collection papers and emellishments, also K & Company

Travel, rubons, stazon inks, rubber and acrylic stamps, summer/beach themed stamps.

Other techniques I will be incorporating in a future acrylic album class.

I did manage to take several orders for kits for the album.  I do have available one more

kit once I receive my order for the embellishments.  The price is $ 45.00 if anyone is interested.

Please contact me via email.''

 

P.S.  I still have to add my ribbons on the rings and the metal beach charms,  just wanted to take

pictures before adding the ribbons, it hard to take rings out for pictures once the ribbons are in place.

The ribbons  and charms will complete the finished touches.

A-Front Cover Beach Acrylic Album   E-Back Cover Acrylic Beach AlbumF-Stand Up View Beach Acrylic Album

  A-Inside Cover & Page 1 Beach Acrylic AlbumB-Page 2 & 3  Beach Acrylic Album 

 C-Page 4 & 5 Beach Acrylic AlbumD-Page 6 & Inside Cover Beach Acrylic Album

No comments: