Friday, April 25, 2008

Upcoming trip

Kim and I are leaving on our trip to Virginia Wednesday April 30th.  Kim's

son lives in Fredricksburg, Virginia and she is visiting her son on his birthday

as well.  I was so happy when she welcomed me to make this trip with her

which allowed me to spend time with my daughter and her family.

   My youndest granddaughter Madison's  birthday was the 23rd of April, she turned seven

however, she is waiting to have her party when I arrive. She will be having her first

sleep-over birthday party and she is so excited that I will be there to be involved in the

celebration. The theme of her party is Hannah Montana.  The girls will have blow up Hannah

Montana guitars and of course the wigs and tons of Hannah Montana music. 

I can't wait to take these pictures, it will be so much fun to do a mini birthday scrapbook

of this event.  On another note, Tina said the spring flowers are beginning to pop out in

full bloom, I plan to get some pictures of the dogwoods, azaleas, and all the greenery.

I just love the spring season in Virginia.  We are also planning a couple of day trips to scrapbook

stores in the surrounding areas with a couple of Tina's friends, Sylvia and Janice, who also are

participants in  my class projects. Also, we convinced my husband to allow me to stay a few

extra days so I will be flying back on Saturday the 10th of May, thus making the an extra special

time to celebrate Mother's Day a little early.   I already have a project in mind for when I return

for the next class, in the event I can find the papers while I am out shopping.  "Vintage Travel

6x6 book and a (2) page Heritage Layout.  The class information will be announced in the upcoming

weeks.  Keep checking back for updates. 

No comments: