Sunday, April 13, 2008

Recipes Remember Class Pictures

I am so overwhelmed at the response of the interest in this class, not only

the ones attending the class but the class kits that were purchased by others

not attending class.  I want to thank everyone for your continued support,

so much enthusiasm and joy was felt by all.  I loved teaching this class as much

as the class attendees enjoyed making  the project. 

We also had  a couple of first timers to attend the class, Kim and Irene.  

I will be leaving on the 30th of April to visit my daughter  and her family in Virginia

for a few days.  I hope to come back with some fresh, new ideas for upcoming

classes.  I will keep you posted as to when the next scheduled class will be.  I am not

sure if there is to be a class in May, depending on supplies and resources when I

return from my trip, the time element will be the deciding factor for May, however,

I do plan to hold a class in June after school  this year's session has ended. 

DSCF0003DSCF0001DSCF0006 DSCF0005

 DSCF0004  DSCF0014

collage recipe remembered class pictures  DSCF0016

No comments: