Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feb 23rd Class-Old Letters and Keepsakes

Even though our class was small, we had a wonderful time sharing life's

stories with each other as well as creating a unique album to preserve

some of life's precious memories.  This class was packed with lots of

distressing techniques and the enthusiasm that was displayed by all

It is what keeps me on my toes to come up with a fresh new project

each month.  Although, I do have to say I made the comment to everyone

who was present, that I don't know how I can top this class, but I

will try.  Even though it gets tiresome with these all day classes, I

am eager and willing to do it again next time.  It is such fun to be

with people who share the same love of scrapbooking as I do. 

5

DSCF0006  DSCF0009

  DSCF0024  DSCF0019 DSCF0029DSCF0027

No comments: