Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cropping With Friends

June-Marty Feb 2008 

I  had such a wonderful day cropping with a few of my friends yesterday.  The day was filled with

sharing lots of ideas and laughter and  OOOO!  such delicious Food.  Thank you June for hosting

this crop in your lovely home. I recently made an 8x8 "Coffee Album" and these snapshots were

taken so that I could add them to my newly completed album with photos of special friends who also

share the same love for Coffee as I do. Maybe we should call ourselves the "Coffee Club Croppers"

(the three C's) Just an idea. I was also privileged to meet someone new, her name is Sue, she is

such a delightful person.  She had so many wonderful and funny stories to share.  Sue also has a

special talent for making unique cards.  (Sue had to leave early so I don't have a photo of her to share

for this post).

DSCF000211 front cover of coffee album  front cover of coffee album 001coffee album pages 2

No comments: