Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clear Stamp Storage Idea




Since I have a very limited amount of storage area in my little "hideaway" spot for scrapbooking, I needed to come up with a solution for my dilema of where to store my clear acrylic stamps. I took the idea from my newly acquired "CLIP IT UP" unit that I got for Christmas.
I had an old metal decorative towel bar that I have had for ages with no where to put it. The towel bar was just lying around and I was always moving it from spot to spot, however,
I could never part with it I just kept moving it. A little light went off in my head, I zipped clipped it to an existing metal rack I am using to store scrapbooking supplies so I purchased some closed style metal curtain hooks and clipped my clear stamps in extra heavy duty clear plastic envelopes that I purchased from Office Depot and hung them on the now useful towel bar.
I am so excited about actually being able to see my stamps. I will be able to use them more
now that I have easy access to them. I am loving it! The smallest things seem to make me happy. Just thought I would share this idea with you.


No comments: