Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy with projects

Recently I was inspired by a project I saw on Pinterest, by the way I love Pinterest.  There are some awesome ideas posted on the Pinterest site.  Sometimes, I am just at a loss for an idea, thankfully there are others out there in cyber land that give me incentives to get busy with projects in my head and incorporate my own ideas with others that have the same interest. 

Below is the idea I saw on Pinterest:

 

Tin caddy

Below is my creation, using the above idea:

IMG_0733IMG_0734IMG_0735IMG_0736IMG_0738

I keep adding things to my craft area, soon there will be no space to create.  I am sure this is the case for most of us.  I love lots of pretty things around me; it helps to inspire my creativity.  I have such a small craft area, however I find it joyful to  hide  out in my craft room with a cup of coffee and relax to be surrounded by all the things I love.