Thursday, March 12, 2009

SO THANKFUL- Our Little Piece of Heaven

Just when we thought it would never happen, it did!  Thank you Barbara for stepping out into your new venture of opening a  much needed Scrapbook Store in our town (neighborhood).  With the economy the way it is nowadays, I know it must have been a gamble to even put yourself out on a limb, however, we are ever so grateful you took the challenge. I not only speak for myself but the chatter around town is that it is a warm, welcome place to come and scrapbook, socialize and just hang out.  With some of us underfoot it is no wonder you get any work done!  Of course, I am talking about my self.   The store has "huge" possibilities in such a small space, you have filled it will all our favorite things.  You have certainly made a big impression in the world of scrapbookers for our local area and I know in time you will grow and probably outgrow your space, we will follow you wherever you go!! We all look forward to many exciting events you have planned for us. Attached is a photo of the latest Layout I created for the store using  one of the new lines from Basic Grey and Chipboard elements to match, also Teresa Collins stamp.   I look forward to creating many more samples in the future  to display and hopefully inspire others to exercise their creativity as well.

March Layout cropped

No comments: