Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Upcoming Class News

During my trip to Virginia, I was able to find the papers I wanted

to make the Vintage/Travel/Journey 6x6 book.  I do not know

at this time when the class will be held, due to the varied

schedules of everyone right now.  Penny will be out of town

the first part of June.  Some of  you are getting ready to close

out the school year and I know the first of June will be busy for you.

Some of you have quizzed me on the nature of the album, I

will be using the Heidi Swapp  "World Traveler" series papers,

in co-ordination with other patterned papers.  You can make, it

your own, either, travel theme, or a life journey experience.

Also, due to the illness of my husband, I have not been able to work

on putting the sample together, so I will keep you posted on this

upcoming class.  Thank you for your patience,  I miss you all!

No comments: