Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Fall Family Memories" class sneak peek




My first class will be held on Saturday, November 10th at 10:00 am - until we finish project. Class fee $35.00 ** Brief description: 5x9 wire spiral bound album, front & back cover will be covered chipboard, all pattern paper used is from the Cosmo Cricket collection~Gretel, with 7 pages (front & back 14 pages total) This project will also include various stamping and die cuts from the Cricket, Revolution & Big K. This class date was limited to 6 participants and is now full. If I have more intrests for this project, I will be happy to take sign ups to teach this project again for another date. Thank you to all of the ladies who have signed up for this class for November 10th.

4 comments:

Tina Powell said...

Mom, I Love your blog and your class project is really nice. Wish I was there to take your class. You're making me one, right????
Tina :)

Anonymous said...

Marty, This is awesome! I can't wait until Nov. 10 to learn from your gifted, blessed hands. Penny

June said...

Marty,
Wow! I am super impressed! I love your blog and I am adding it to my favorites right now.
Your talent is so amazing and I count myself as lucky to be among the lucky 6 to take your class on the 10th! June

Anonymous said...

Okay, so when is the class to show how to set up blog? This is AWESOME !!!